Limited edition Literati experience curated by a diverse mix of today's thought leaders
It's one of the most intimate questions you can ask someone: What books
inspire you? We decided to ask some of the country's best and brightest: CEOs, scientists, comedians, philanthropists, bestselling authors and more. It isn't a stretch to imagine the children's books they shared with us shaping them into the remarkable people they are today.
All new subscribers will receive the Great Minds experience as their first shipment.
- Melinda Gates, Co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
- B.J. Novak, Writer, Actor, Comedian
- Maria Popova, Creator of Brain Pickings, Author
- Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
- Amy Tan, Novelist
- Steven Pinker, Professor, Harvard University, Author
- Susan Cain, Author, Founder, The Quiet Revolution
- Kwame Scruggs, Founder, Alchemy
- Maria Teresa Kumar, CEO, Voto Latino
- Ed Boyden, Professor of Neurotechnology at MIT
- Anjali Forber-Pratt, Professor, Vanderbilt University & Paralympic Athlete
- Sep Kamvar, Entrepreneur, Artist, Professor at MIT Media Lab
- Amy Needham, Professor, Vanderbilt University
The Great Minds experience includes aspirational inscriptions written by our guest curators to children, which can be peeled off and placed inside books. Award-winning illustrator Isabelle Arsenault created original artwork for a large format art print, personalized bookplates as well as a personalized letter for each child. Each box also comes with the Great Minds booklet detailing every children’s book chosen across all clubs.